4 oz White Cheviot Wool Combed Top
- Bright and White! One of the 'whitest' of the natural white breeds.
- A strong resilient wool perfect for the basis of a project.
- The Cheviot fleece varies in quality from fine to coarse and has many applications, making this wool very versatile. It is of a good, white colour overall. It is not too crimpy and is quite resilient, which makes Cheviot wool suitable for filling purposes.
- The fineness is approx. 30-35microns and length, 80-100mm.
- Perfect for hand spinning, hand felting and many other craft uses.